Sunday, July 15, 2007

dELiAs

Flipping through the new Delias catalog I was really impressed with the great stuff. Everything is at delias.com




A big thing this fall will most defiantly be layering with turtle necks. I really like the look, and can be worn so many different ways. The jumper is also nice.


I love how this trench is worn here, and also don't forget about those tights this fall. This outfit SCREAMS fall!

I am really in the mood for these flowy tops and skinny jeans.

Another example of a turtle neck with an adorable fall tank.

I would go though all the logo tees, but there are just too many! I chose this one because when I was a little girl the La Madeline books were my favorite.

One of my favorite things is CARDIGANS!! And I just love this boyfriend cardigan.

Another cardigan I love. The color is so right.

This is such a classic chic school girl skirt. I am in L O V E.

This is a great fall jacket and would be perfect with some leather boots and jeans. I have to say this jacket looks like a modernized detective jacket.
If these boots were leather they would be perfect.


I desperatley need a pair of black flats, and these are perfect.

I don't think I could wear these, but they are still so cute. They remind me of the 90's.

This is a great fall necklace.

I, personally, don't like this necklace. But if you want a knock-off of those Marc Jacobs watches.

Look out for the Delias catalog or go to delias.com

x sara o

2 comments:

Tru said...

I went into Delias yesterday after going to the movies with some friends but all I ended up buying was a Ramones t-shirt. I have to go in again and take a better look when I have the chance

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Delias is awesome, i wish we had one in Canada!