Yes, Yes, I know, I've been the most awful person at posting, it's been over a month since my last post, but school is my first priority. Thankfully spring break started and since I am not going anywhere I have plenty of time to blog!
There are many things I would love to accomplish druing my spring break, and hopefully most of them can be accomplished.
1. Today is a cold, rainy, and dreary day, so I can't do much, but tomorrow it will be 75 degrees and sunny, perfect for me to start my garden! I've been wanting to start a garden for quite a while, but had no time. The first thing I would like to plant are sunflowers!
Oh, how they make me feel happy!
2. I'd also like to plant carrots. An odd choice I guess, but ever since I watched Alice and Wonderland, I have been wanting to plant carrots, I love that movie so much.
3. And with all of my free time I do plan on shopping quite a bit. There are a few things I'm looking for:
I have been admiring gladiator sandals for so long, now. I think they are the most versatile sandals.
My perfect pair is this pair on Michelle Williams.
I have so much winter clothes, and have worn them for quite a while, I think I'm ready to bring forward spring, and that calls for an updated wardrobe. Skirts are an essential for spring, I really am going to try to wear jeans less often.
I am in love with long, floor length skirts, even though they'll make me look so much shorter than I already am.
This is one of my favorite denim pencil skirts I've seen, though it is sadly way out of my price range. Deborah Sweeney Arizona Skirt
This skirt seems a bit old, but I really love it, it's sweet and simple.
OVERALLS: They may be lame, but I am so into wearing a pair!
I've been really into the floral look lately.
I think the floral look would look great with an awesome pair of gladiator sandals. Now if only I could find a pair . . .
This is called the "ombre print dress." I don't know what ombre is, but I like the dress very much.
For school longer dresses would defiantly be less of a worry, especially when going up the stairs.
I showed this dress in yellow a while back, and I still love it, it's versatile as a dress or over jeans.
This free people dress is really nice.
I think this Marc by Marc Jacobs dress is really fun!
Suprisingly these are Juicy Couture, and really nice.
4. Okay, so there's more to my break I'd like to do than shopping. I also love watching movies, and there have been some great movies that have come out and I haven't seen yet.
I have been dieing to see Be Kind Rewind. The plot is simple and fun, all the movies get erased, so they remake them, and it looks hilarious.
This film looks incredible, and I love the story.
"Smart People" with Ellen Page, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Dennis Quaid looks quite funny.
And although all these films look so good, I'm no fan of paying 10 bucks to see a movie, so instead I'll have to catch up on some that have already come out.
"Southern Belles" has been the film I need to see for a long time, and I really need to get around to watching it.
Alice in Wonderland again, but this time in the unanimated film. I've seen it before but not in a very long time.
I wanted this film to win for best animated film at the oscars, but sadly it didn't, though it still won the equivlant in France and many indie awards. Persepolis is a coming of age story of a girl in the midst of the Iranian Revolution, I would love to see this, being Iranian myself, I think animation was a nice way to put this bit of history.
5. And a last thing to do is read Geat Expectations by Charles Dickens for school.
And now it's time for me to begin those things, but I will post as my break continues. And again sorry for the long wait!
x sara o
credits: thomashawk.com, hortcouncil.ca, cinemasterpieces.com, omg.yahoo.com, urbanoutfitters.com, americanapparel.com, topshop.com, shopbop.com, impawards.com, youtube.com, imigliorimusicals.files.wordpress.com, smartcanuks.ca, tripod.com, mischiefmydear.com,