Saturday, January 20, 2007

Books

“Some kids look at me strange in the hallways because I don't decorate my locker, and I'm the one who beat up Sean and couldn't stop crying after I did it. I guess I'm pretty emotional."


"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."


~The most hilarious character you'll ever meet, Charlie
He's A Wallflower.


After talking with some friends about a book I had to read for class, we started talking about our favorites. My two favorite books in the Whole WORLD are "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" by Stphen Chbosky. And "Looking For Alaska" by John Green. The 2 quotes above are from "The Perks of Being A Wallflower," it really is a book full of amazing quotes when I think about it. There's a page full of quotes from this book it's here.

x sara o


I'm pretty sure these books changed my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing [URL=http://mptcwebdev.net/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=196044 ]buy diablo 3 gold [/URL] Buy Gold Diablo 3
salad on [URL=http://forums.mhclna.org.au/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=234036 ]D3 Gold [/URL] buy power leveling